Many of you who want to get into Railways eagerly wait for the RRB NTPC Stage 1 Exam. If you prepare seriously for this exam then you will definitely get this job. Here are the tips to succeed in the exam.
- Know the complete syllabus and the exam pattern: First of all you have to know the exam pattern and syllabus of this exam. It’s a common exam conducted in two stages. The first stage exam has of four sections: reasoning containing 25 questions, arithmetic containing 20 questions, general science containing 20 questions and general awareness containing 30 questions. The paper is of 100 marks and the exam duration is 90 minutes. You’ll get one mark each while 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer. Check eAbhyasa site to know the complete syllabus of this exam.
- Decide on the strategy of preparation: Know the cut off for all the posts to select the candidates. Get to know the RRB NTPC previous year analysis and understand the level of difficulty and the expected cut off of the exam. Then set a target score for the exam and plan your study accordingly. Make a timetable and stick to it. Take exam preparation tips and the key benefits of clearing this exam from http://blog.eabhyasa.com/category/exams-preparation/. Understand the kind of strategy, action plan and mind set an ideal candidate should have when appearing for competitive exams. Click http://blog.eabhyasa.com/kind-strategy-action-plan-mind-set-ideal-candidate-appearing-competitive-exams/ for the blog article.
- Prepare as per the section: The reasoning section tests the candidates mental abilities. Focus on problem solving, space visualization, visual memory, decision making, relationship concepts, discriminating observation, number series, figure classification, non-verbal series etc. For general science read Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Environmental Studies text books up to class 10. For general awareness, focus on current affairs on National , International, Sports, Science and Technology, Economic terms and theories, Constitution of India and its terms and theories, designation and powers, duties and rights, Indian History (AIH, Medieval, Modern), Indian Geography and Railways related history, facts and figures. For mathematics focus on Data Interpretation, Time, Work and Distance, Profit / Loss, simple interest and compound interest, averages/ simplification/ speed calculation, area and volume, linear/ quadratic equations, trigonometry and other topics like probability. Check eAbhyasa for subject tests and practice tests.
- Manage your time well: Time management is very important for any competitive exam. Make notes while preparing and use it for revising. Use a clock to set time and decide to answer a specific number of questions in that time. It will help you to increase your speed. The focus is to increase your speed and accuracy. Take up practice tests and subject tests and this will help you to increase your awareness and your knowledge too. You will be able to remember better if you take more online tests and that will help you in the examination hall to recall better, thus saving a lot of valuable time. Choose any number of tests from https://www.eabhyasa.com/exams/rrb for better practice and better time management.
- Take online tests: Practice mock tests and practice tests from eAbhyasa to check your preparation. Specially, focus on increasing your numerical ability by taking more practice and mock tests. Target to improve your speed and accuracy. Take online tests for reasoning and general awareness to increase your knowledge and speed. Take feedback and know your weak areas. Then improvise your study. Click https://www.eabhyasa.com/exams/rrb for the exams.
With single minded focus, you’ll definitely win. All the best!