NEET– PG is conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE). As per the Supreme Court directives, it is the only entrance exam to secure admission into various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses in India. All the state government medical institutes, private medical institutions and deemed universities come under NEET.
The institutes that are exempted from NNET-PG are:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Pondicherry
- NIMHANS Bangalore and
- Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Benefits of NEET-PG
The aspirants of NEET-PG get benefitted in the following ways:
- The students are required to write only one single test. This doesn’t strain the aspirants much as they can prepare for only one syllabus and not for different state and central exam syllabi.
- This is cost effective to the students as they need not pay for different exams.
- The NEET-PG score can be used to apply for different universities across the country. So the students need not check for different scores for the different entrances.
- The centralised NEET-PG procedure ensures that only the deserving candidates get the seats.
Check eAbhyasa site for the exam details. Get to know about the important dates, exam pattern, reference books and preparation tips.
You are driven by passion, and passion drives you towards success. Do well in your exams. Best of luck!