You are ambitious, have goals and want to make more in your life. But currently you cannot leave your full time job. You get very little time and at the end of the day you get tired, making it tougher to prepare for your exam.
Then how will you crack the exam? How will you fulfill your dreams? Let’s look at some of the proven techniques that help you to achieve your goals in spite of your limitations.
1. Boost up: First of all, remember that you are not the only one who is facing such a situation. There are several others like you who have achieved before; so be confident that you too can be successful like them. Read inspirational books and be firm on your decisions. Be away from distractions. Remind yourself why you have decided to take that exam. Exercise and eat healthy. Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Give yourself optimum sleep as it re-energizes and prepares you for the upcoming tasks. Get exam tips from eAbhyasa portal.
2. Get all resources: Know the updated syllabus and understand your exam. Be well-equipped with all sorts of resources that enrich your knowledge for your exams. This includes study materials, practice tests etc. Log into eAbhyasa portal for practice tests.
3. Work smart, not just hard: Make a list of short term and long term goals. Calculate the number of hours you get to study on each working day and on holidays. Design SMART goals (Specific-Measurable-Attainable-Relevant-Time-bound) and plan each day accordingly. Identify and focus on those activities that give you majority of success (apply 80/20 principle). Eliminate those that are unnecessary and consume a lot of time. Evaluate your skills by taking separate practice tests. Go for those things that actually save you a lot of time and provide you much more. For example, the online practice tests provided by eAbhyasa not only save you from the trouble of commuting to and from the exam center but also help you to evaluate your skills. You can comfortably schedule the tests according to your convenience. eAbhyasa provides you immediate feedback that helps you to identify the gaps in your preparation and correct your mistakes. Optimize the available time of your lunch break, travel and waiting time using eAbhyasa Mobile App. Use different memory techniques to remember. Maximize your study on weekends.
4. Be prepared for contingency: Don’t be frustrated if any unexpected situation occurs; rather ensure that you make up for the loss of time.
5. Practice and analyse: The more you practice the exam, the more likely you score higher marks. You can practice more by taking up eAbhyasa practice tests. You will not only get used to the format of the questions but also will be able to spend the right amount of time on each section. The detailed solutions and feedback on performance provided by eAbhyasa help you to reduce mistakes and improve your score. You can take online test from anywhere anytime and your scores will be highly confidential. You can even see your previous scores and keep track of your progress.
Good luck for your exam!