Today, competitive exams have become extremely challenging and tough to clear. Students have to do extensive practice in a real test like environment to stand any chance in succeeding in these exams.
Here are some test practice techniques that students and career aspirants could potentially employ in their preparation routine.
- In the last 3 months before the exam, just focus on practice by answering as many question papers as possible. More practice will improve your ability to answer questions faster and with confidence and correctness. eAbhyasa provides number of free tests that you can use to practice. It also controls the time of the test like it happens in actual test.
- Create a real test like environment with the exact allocated time for the final exam. Preferably, try to take one real test 2 or 3 times in a week at the same time of the day as the final test.
- Try to answer as many previous year questions as possible. eAbhyasa has number of previous year tests for many competitive exams. Utilize this facility to practice.
- Planning your time during the test is very important. You should be clear on the amount of time you will spend in each section and should be very strict about it.
- At the end of every test assess your performance and plan your preparation accordingly. You should look at the time taken on each question, performance in different sections of the test, benchmark you performance against others who are preparing similar to you. eAbhyasa provides all this information in a easy to understand pictorial information.
- If the final exam is during summer and if you are in hot place in the country, try to practice your test in tough setup. The tough setup could be with no fan, hot place and if possible by not drinking water during the exam. This will help you endure, in case it very hot with power cut, no fan or unavailability of water during the final exam.
- Last but not the least participate in contests on eAbhyasa. This will help you assess yourself and see how you perform with respect to others preparing for the exam.
Hope you found the above techniques useful. eAbhyasa wishes you all the very best in your exams.
To know more about eAbhyasa access our website at www.eAbhyasa.com.